Tuesday 10 November 2009

Two For Joy





I think these windows are a ruby blue personal best.....agreed?
After about a month and a half of planning and frantically bidding on magpies, i finally won two.
Taxidermy is one of my favourite things, so imagine my little face when these little rascals came and brightened up my life.

I'm pretty pleased with how the window came out, any comments would be delightful (once again sorry for the terrible quality of the images).

Definitely two for joy.
"Good Morning Mr Magpie, how's your wife? "

3 comments:

  1. ahhh sealey, you've done it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love stuffed birds too, just found you via Sara Gadd Millinery. Will pop into the shop next time I'm in Carlisle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREED! Gorgeous window display!

    ReplyDelete